What’s new with Profiles?
Standalone review sites are helpful, but many customers will look at your reviews from multiple sites to get a better picture of your customer experience. With SocialSurvey Profiles, you can provide them with a reviews webpage that pulls in reviews from SocialSurvey, Google, Facebook, and other third party sites into one SEO friendly website.
How to Edit your Agent Profile:
- From the hierarchy tab, select the green Agents button.
- Navigate to the agent that you’d like to set up a Profile for and click on the three dots underneath Actions.
3. From here, select ‘Edit’
4. Upon selecting ‘Edit’ you will see a sidebar with all of the details you can now edit to be present on the agent profile.
These categories include:
Business Location Hours
Accepted payment methods
Custom SS Profile link
*REMEMBER the more you have filled out, the more data you’re giving to potential customers!
5. Select ‘Update’
Viewing & Customizing Your Agent Profile
Want to see what your location profile looks like?
- Go to your hierarchy, select agents, and find the agent profile you are wanting to view.
- Click on the three dot icon to the right of the line the location is on.