What’s new with Profiles?
Standalone review sites are helpful, but many customers will look at your reviews from multiple sites to get a better picture of your customer experience. With SocialSurvey Profiles, you can provide them with a reviews webpage that pulls in reviews from SocialSurvey, Google, Facebook, and other third party sites into one SEO friendly website.
How to Edit your Location Profile:
From the hierarchy tab, you will see all of your locations followed by a signifying Listings location and a signifying Profile.
Navigate to the location that you’d like to set up a Profile for and click on the three dots underneath Actions.
From here, you will want to select ‘Edit'
4. Upon selecting ‘Edit’ you will see a sidebar with all of the details you can now edit to be present on your location profile.
These categories include:
Accepted payment methods
Custom SS Profile link
*REMEMBER the more you have filled out, the more data you’re giving to potential customers!
5. Select ‘Update’
Viewing/Editing What is on Your Location Profile
Want to see what your location profile looks like?
Go to your hierarchy and find the location you are wanting to view.
Click on the three dot icon to the right of the line the location is on.
From the dropdown menu, select ‘Preview Profile’
4. From here, you’ll be able to view your profile page and choose which Cards you want visible on the public page.
5. To change the Cards that are present on your page: Navigate to Settings by selecting the Gear in the right hand corner of your primary location card.
6. From here, you can toggle what Cards you want present on the profile page.
7. When complete, select ‘Update’
Unpublishing a Location Public Profile
In the event that you would like to deactivate a location profile or hide it from public view, you can deactivate the page temporarily.
To do this:
Navigate to ‘Preview Profile’ for the desired location.
When looking at the previewed profile, select ‘Unpublish’ in the top right corner.
How to Delete or Archive a Location
While in Hierarchy, navigate to the location you’d like to archive.
Select the three dot icon all the way to the right.
From the drop down menu, select Archive and confirm.